This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
email form

i need to creat an email form but i dont know where to paste the code, how to put in the fields, and do all that stuff. if u can please help me figure it out. thxs

Re: email form

In your email forms service manager, they give you a sample form to user. You didn't tell us what you are using to edit your web pages, so we can tell you exactly how to insert it. As to where to insert it, where ever you want it to show up. Designers very often dedicate a separate "Contact Me" web page for their email form.

The email forms service manager also offers a FAQ and Tutorial, to help you understand the types of fields you can put in a form. If you examine the sample form, provided in your cut and paste code, you will start to understand what each of the fields do. Then you can customize the form to fit your needs.

Email forms are pretty simple, once you get use to them. Just start with the sample code, insert it in your web pages, and try it out. If it doesn't work, give us the URL to the page, and we can take a look at it. Make sure that you switch to a text entry mode for your web page editor, when you are inserting the code. For example, the Website Wizard has a Code Editor, the File Manager simply calls it the Text Editor. Other applications may call it different things.