This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Coppermine Photo Gallery

I wanna upload "Coppermine Photo Gallery" or install on my website. How or what do i have to do to get it to work or make a box for it? Im lost.

Re: Coppermine Photo Gallery

I have never heard of this product but in all cases the vendor should provide the necessary code.

coppermine is a online photo album program or something like that. Then how do u add scripts? Where or how?

Well the system requirements say "Web Server + PHP + MySQL + IM/GD". Not exactly "plug and play". So if you have Pro Hosting, that will support "Web Server + PHP + MySQL". However, unless the server already has ImageMagic and the GD Graphics library, "IM/GD", your out of luck. Both of these require the use of Perl scripts, and I don't believe Bravenet allows that. The Coppermine Photo home page has a link to a support forum. They may be able to steer you to a host that supports all the needs of the gallery code.

I'm pretty good at this.

Coppermine requires PHP AND MySQL, which I don't think Bravenet provides unless you're paying. Try going to a place that supported Php and MySQL and if you do I can give you some directions :).

Try using the Bravenet photo gallery option!

Browser: just kristen x3,2