This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
email link

I'm baacckkk....

Ok..I've got the whole thing finished, finally, EXCEPT I cannot seem to get an email link on the index page. They are on the about us page, the links page, and they work. I did this one with the visual editor,same as those, and it shows the same on the text editor, unless my eyes are crossed--a very big possibility. Here is what it has now:

>miniponytg@wmconnect.com

What is wrong, ie, why is there no clickable email link on this? I have a style header on the page.

HELP!!!!!!

Thanks!
Tina

Re: email link

Works for me using Pegasus

Re: email link

hmm...ok. Interesting. Would you mind also then (someone, anyone) looking at the stallion page and the gallery page-the site owner did some modifications (ie, adding pic to stallion, pic and text to gallery), and on the text editor and my screen they come up all out of whack now, text's intermingled between 2 different photo's with the photo's sandwiched between etc, and the 3 pics of her stallion are all over the place, and so is his name. SHE says it all shows up perfect, and she has had someone else look, they said stallion page was perfect but gallery wasn't--but didn't report the same mess I'm seeing. Why would everyone see different? Puzzled...