This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Add video to website from url

I have the Url address of the video I want to put on my website.

http://www.auto-met.com/images/Military%20-%20US%20-%20'Bombs%20Over%20Baghdad'%20War%20Iraq%20Saddam.mpg

If you go to that link Media Player will play the video. I need a HTML to put that URL into. So this video will start to play soon as a person goes to the site. Any help will be great.

Thank you very much.

Browser: otrosinka@adelphia.net,3

Re: Add video to website from url

The only sensible way is a link:
Click here

Only God can make it play "as soon as a person goes to the site".

Even if it is a small file as videos go, chances are when a person goes to the site he or she will sit around for a while, looking at the blue loading indicator, then click Back. You just don't try to force video files on people.

Went to your video link. Video is incredible. But..
The file size was massive. I download at T1 speeds and it took forever to load. Most would never wait. Maybe you could let them know it will take a long time in advance or compress the file to speed things up?

I have a cable connection and takes about 6sec to start playing. Not bad at all changes a few things also, let me know if any better. I found the Html code on the internet after 2 daYs of searching. I run the video through an outside extion so I do not have to use my web space.

Try to load it on my site. http://www.saisquad.com Two videos, on on the "members" page and one on the "C4 Chat" page. Videos are neat I think.

How wouldi take aHTML code and apply it to my website because when i put it in a box thingy and i go to the website it shows the HTML code not my music video what do i do?

Browser: AntiFlag3774,2

How wouldi take HTML code and apply it to my website because when i put it in a box thingy and i go to the website it shows the HTML code not my music video what do i do?

How would i take a HTML code and apply it to my website because when i put it in a box thingy and i go to the website it shows the HTML code not my music video what do i do?

didnt mean to [ut 3 sorry about that