This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
members

My site is www.rockstarmagic.com In a few weeks i'll be adding a online store using paypal. some of the products are instant downloads. these are video tutorials that people can buy.After they buy the video they would be redirected to a secure page with a link to the video. After they click off the page they could no longer get back to it.. it would say accesss denied. Im wondering how this can be created using java, dhtml, or html. Im also looking for a simple member/ login system. I need something that would allow a person to fill in their information and create a user name and password submit that and then get an e-mail back with a confirmation link.. I was wondering if there is any java scripts or dhtml or html like this that is fully self working? Any advice would be great , thanks you

Bryan

Re: members

I'm looking for a member login system myself too, I'm making a website for my clan and I need to come up with a login system for me and my clan members.

Browser: ,3

Hello Byran,
is it possible to have an online store using bravenet as a webhost, cos am trying to get a online store template but dont know what to do first. any suggestions

For the original problem I believe that there are service providers who will manage download sales for you. I am afraid that this is one of those technical issues that falls into the "if you have to ask ...." category.