This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
tech help plz

Greetings 1 and all- this is a 2 part plea for help....I have copied and pasted the random midi jukebox and replaced the "sample clips" with my clips- the full and entire url- but it wont play-
my other problem is that i tried to use the fireworks mouse function- but it wont function either- anybody help at all?
THANX!

Browser: doug_lopes,3

Re: tech help plz

You probably just don't have as fast a connection as I have. There are sound clips on your page. But you have uploaded huge .wav files, resulting in a page that can take practically forever to load, and that will close down after three or four visits due to bandwidth limits at Geocities.

The fireworks are also there. Whenever I encounter garbage like that, I hit the back button. The cursor is part of my browser, not your page, and you do not have my permission to mess with it.

A reason it does not work is that instead of pasting script into the head section or body section, you have been pasting scripts INCLUDING the head and body tags that were there to show you where to put them. That is bound to give you problems in browsers.