This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
various

One: How do you get text in a frame to scroll from right to left repeatedly?

Two: What causes an image that is uploaded to show only little red crosses in the upper left hand corner? I converted some images from WordPerfect to htm and they still show nothing.

Three: How do you get an image to be to the right of test on a page? I had no trouble center an image on one page above text but I want another page to have images to be parallel on the right of text.

Re: various

1) Same way you do out of a frame I guess. Marquee (which doesn't work on all browsers) and javascript (which more and more of us disable). And really, who do you think prefers moving text to text that stands still?

2)Any one of many different things. If you are talking about the one on your Books page, though, it is one I've never, ever seen before. You converted something from WordPerfect to a .htm file. That is a webpage, not an image. Putting it in an image tag won't change the fact.

http://www.scribalpress.com/skipcover.htm
is not an image.

3) A table.

some text

Re: Re: various

Thanks for the answers. I was the one that wanted it to move instead of standing still but if it is not worth the effort as you have implied, I guess I will leave it as is.
On the second one, I guess I will have to upload it from the disk I got the image from inthe first place, which is a clipart.
Ont he third one, I didn't realize I would have to put the box in a table to off set it from the text to the right. Again thanks.