This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Music and Video's on my web

ok, let me understand this correctly... since i have a free web host from bravent, i can't have videos or music on my site? and even if i could i can't get any or don't have the correct file names for either that bravent will allow to be uploaded. does that make sense? or am i completley wrong?

Re: Music and Video's on my web

You're half wrong: some music formats are allowed. The above linked site can show you how it's done in the Wizard.
Videos indeed are not supported, you're right there.

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

ok, let me understand this correctly... since i have a free web host from bravent, i can't have videos or music on my site? and even if i could i can't get any or don't have the correct file names for either that bravent will allow to be uploaded. does that make sense? or am i completley wrong?

Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

thats silly. videos are what i want the most

Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

oh yeah also, i don't have any supported files, and i don't know how to get them alls i can download is mp3 files. i'd rather use a system i already know like kazaa or something, not just any website. can you help?

Re: Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

Just look for midi (*.mid) files. Even Kazaa should find those.
Just a word of warning: downloading and playing music is one thing, using them publicly on a website is another. You better make sure you won't run into copyright problems.

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

oh yeah also, i don't have any supported files, and i don't know how to get them alls i can download is mp3 files. i'd rather use a system i already know like kazaa or something, not just any website. can you help?

Re: Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

Bravenet are totally up front about what formats are supported. If you have specific requirements and didn't check if they are supported then its a bit late to compain now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

i'm not too worried about copyright...if i was there'd be nothing to listen to hahaha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

You might not be..but Bravenet is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Music and Video's on my web

oh well, i cant get it working anyway. i've been trying for months now, i've just decided not to bother anymore. its quite silly actually