Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how do i put in music in my site?

how do i put in music in my site?

Re: how do i put in music in my site?

The method is different depending on if you want background music to play to all visitors or if you want to give people the option of selecting tunes to play.

Tell us what you want to do and we will tell you how to do it.

Re: how do i put in music in my site?

hey maybe you can help me too...ive been trying to figure this one out aalll summer...i can get my site to play one song using windows and real player giving the visitors the choice of play pause and stop...

what i want to do is be able to give them a choice of listening to more than one song using windows media or real player if at all possible...

please help it would be very much appreciated!

From Daniel Kone

From Daniel Kone
1/3 rue canal ave 6 Abidjan
Cote d Ivoire

Do reply via this email : my_day1985@yahoo.co.uk

Dear sir, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect . I am DANIEL KONE and I inheritated an important sum of money from my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Six million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($6.500,000)to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will gladly give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion. Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely
DANIEL KONE
Tel:00225 07 42 89 07

Do reply via this email : my_day1985@yahoo.co.uk