This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need help with text next to a picture

I'm doing an html newsletter. Can someone help me? I would like my text next to the graphic, and what I'm doing I'm only getting it under or over it. What do I need to change?

New Vintage Farm Dishes!

What says "Country" better than Vintage Farm Tabletop? We not only have table settings, canisters, pasta bowls, huge serving platers,but even a bull cookie jar! All pieces are dishwasher safe!

Note sure how to show you what I'm doing ? how do I show my html without it going live?

Re: Need help with text next to a picture

You have a paragraph tag after the image which makes the text line up under the pic. I added the align=left to the image tag and took out the paragraph tag in the header. I also had to change the font styling from CSS to html (since I don't know how to set the style without the p tag )

code:

7lt;font size="16px" face="Futura T" color="#660000">New Vintage Farm Dishes!

What says "Country" better than Vintage Farm Tabletop? We not only have table settings, canisters, pasta bowls, huge serving platers,but even a bull cookie jar! All pieces are dishwasher safe!

Result:

New Vintage Farm Dishes!

You could also set up a table too

made a typo

my shift button sticks and doesn't work some times...

7lt;font size="16px" face="Futura T" color="#660000">New Vintage Farm Dishes!

should be:
<font size="16px" face="Futura T" color="#660000">New Vintage Farm Dishes!

Re: made a typo

Thank you ! Thank you!!

One question, how do you get the codes to show up?

Re: Re: made a typo

you mean here on the forum?

if you put a &   lt   ; together (no spaces) you get a <
for the >  &   gt   ;