This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
cut/paste

hi,
can anyone tell me step by step how to cut/paste my counter, guestbook, pictures etc, onto my webpage.
i don't have a clue, bravenet say it's simple, but i don't know what html or url are, i don't know how to " simply cut and paste onto your webpage where you want it to appear " as the quote in the webcode source e-mail directs, i'm ready to give up. HELP !!!!!
JOHN[:-|[:-|]

Re: cut/paste

WHAT you do is what Bravenet told you to do.

HOW you do it depends on what software you are using to create your site. This can be anything from an expensive all singing all dancing package like Dreamweaver to a Micky Mouse utility like Bravenet's Website Wizard. They all differ in detail and if you don't tell us what you are using then we can't say anything more than Bravenet have already told you.

Re: Re: cut/paste

hi peter,
thanks again for the reply, i honestly don't know what software i've got, i'm running windows millenium
and the only things i see are trellix and wordpad that look like they might work.
my total experience on computers is using the word processor for letters etc. sorry i can't give you more
info, yhanks again for your help.
john