This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I embed a song in multiple pages

I'm trying to find a way to embed a song into multiple pages that my site links to, and I can't get it to play all the way through, it keeps repeating itself once the page changes. Is there a way to get it to play completely through without restarting? Whats the HTML code to do so?

Browser: wrestling_fan@sbcglobal.net,4

Re: How do I embed a song in multiple pages

You can't. The only option is to open a popup or so, separate from your site anyway, and play the msic in there. Then your visitors can continue browsing your pages while having the "record-playing-window" open separately.

And then they can close it when the music collides with whatever they happen to be listening to at the time you start deciding what they have to listen to. Many people overlook how annoying a background music can be for those listening to the radio or a CD or so.
But that's ust a personal reflection

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm trying to find a way to embed a song into multiple pages that my site links to, and I can't get it to play all the way through, it keeps repeating itself once the page changes. Is there a way to get it to play completely through without restarting? Whats the HTML code to do so?

Re: Re: How do I embed a song in multiple pages

Thanks, I found how to open the pop up, but is there a way I can get it to open automatically?

Browser: wrestling_fan@sbcglobal.net,4

Re: Re: Re: How do I embed a song in multiple pages

Put the following in the HEAD section of your page:

That shows a popup of 500x350 pixels, 5 pixels from the top of the screen, 5 from the left side. In that popup it shows a file called "popup.html", without toolbar, status bar, scrollbars etc.

By the way, people with popup killers won't see that.

Jim