This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Placing of the Clock mouse code

I am constructing a School reunion web site And would dearly like to add a clock mouse feature , The instructions tell me to put it in the BODY of my Editor (NOTEPAD) but I must be placing it in the wrong place...The marquee one was no problem ..the guest Book and Forum are perfect also??? Any Idea's ? Thanks in Advance

Re: Placing of the Clock mouse code

hey there.. want me to be honest?
those crapy clocks what follow the mouse are rubbish they just get on peoples nellys lol you can just ad the hole code to the body of your page.. the only editing to be done is the color of the the numbers and the arms on the clock

keep your eyes open for the mouse clock the irish edit.. you can find it unde time and date at www.javascripts.com there site is playing up right now but if ya gunna get a clock get theres cyaz

Re: Re: Placing of the Clock mouse code

Thanks for the Answer but I really want the trailing one .I have the one you directed me to already from Bravenet. It's just a bit of humour to amuse my Grandkids ...Stay Cool ...Trudy

Re: Re: Re: Placing of the Clock mouse code

Could you show us a (test)page?

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks for the Answer but I really want the trailing one .I have the one you directed me to already from Bravenet. It's just a bit of humour to amuse my Grandkids ...Stay Cool ...Trudy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Placing of the Clock mouse code

And how do I do that Jim ....Your talking to an old girl here If I knew excactly where the code went I could do it, but the BODY part confused me as I see it a few times in my Editor...anyway I'll keep thrashing on ...I'm off to view your site ....BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Placing of the Clock mouse code

Okay, I had a look at the code. You paste it anywhere you like, somewhere between the and the tags.
If you put the code pretty "high" on your page it will load faster, but the rest of your page may have to wait until the script is loading. People surfing on slow links may need to wait a few seconds longer before they see the page.
If you put the code pretty "low" on your page then the text and images of your page will load as fast as they do now, but it may take a few seconds before the mousetrailer scripts starts doing what it should.
The choice is yours

Jim

Replying to:

And how do I do that Jim ....Your talking to an old girl here If I knew excactly where the code went I could do it, but the BODY part confused me as I see it a few times in my Editor...anyway I'll keep thrashing on ...I'm off to view your site ....BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Placing of the Clock mouse code

Wonderful News...IT WORKS...I can't thank you enough for your Patience with me....Be safe ....TRUDY

You're welcome :-)

Jim

Replying to:

Wonderful News...IT WORKS...I can't thank you enough for your Patience with me....Be safe ....TRUDY