This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Involuntary HTML conversion

In the upper-left section of my "Index Files" I had entered info in the rich text mode, but when I went back to edit my page, it was all HTML, which did not print on publishing page; second time I went back it had completely disappeared. All sequential steps for publishing webpages were followed. Please help.

Browser: AOL

Re: Involuntary HTML conversion

Not sure what it is you're trying to do. You seem to link to a page where a login is required. What code or text are you trying to insert there? If it's HTML code, the above linked site can help you.

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

In the upper-left section of my "Index Files" I had entered info in the rich text mode, but when I went back to edit my page, it was all HTML, which did not print on publishing page; second time I went back it had completely disappeared. All sequential steps for publishing webpages were followed. Please help.

Re: Re: Involuntary HTML conversion

Wasn't intending to link any pages - editing was straight forward "Rich Text," but somehow it automatically converted to HTML coding. I followed the proper procedures for publishing my site, but the second time I went in to edit, the HTML had disapeared. I hope this clarifies it and thanks for your help - Jon

Browser: AOL