This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HTML in the site

can you put html coding directly into the site using '<' and '>' and can you do that to put a background image directly onto a table?

Re: HTML in the site

Most web editors have an option to insert html directly but may restrict what parts of your page that you can insert them in. The answer to your question therefore depends on which editor you have chosen to use. Of course if you have chosen an editor where you enter the html yourself rather than have it generated for you then you will type all of the html codes yourself. Bravenet supply a simple editor to allow people to create simple web pages and also allow you to run your own choice of editors on your own computer and then upload your pages from there.

regards,
Stephen Chapman

Ask Felgall for Computer Help

Re: Re: HTML in the site

I'm using bravenet, and I used their webstie wizard to start the page and now I'm going back through the html code trying to add background images into the tables. I haven't figured out how to add the background image onto a table in bravenet.

Re: Re: Re: HTML in the site

JimBb has created the definitive site for website wizard users - see the link above.

There is only so much you can do with the wizard, there may come a point where you need to use a different editor for something. If you do then you can't go back to the wizard as it may attempt to "correct" your code.