This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Banner Help Needed. Trouble Posting.

Hello:

I am a new free member. Using step by step to build my site. When I upload my banner image from my hard drive - bmp form is the only way the computer lets me save it - cannot download to my bravenet website
Am I missing a step somehwere? The image looks uploaded on the image list - (with a little "x" in parenthesis next to it???? ) but then cannot transfer to my new site here. Thought I could do this and then just link the image to the web page I wanted. Advice? Mostly need to have a site that is online ready on which to place my banner more than any other aspect of the page so far.

Thank you.

Hello!

If you can't save it in jpg png orrr gif send me that picture to my e-mail ı always look it in a hour ı will send it to you in all forms ok?

Browser: inter_cem@msn.com,3

Thank You ( : Re: Hello!

Hi Cem!

Well, I was finally able to save it in gif format...had to highlight and save it that way-strange - that has not happened before with other images....anyway still having a heck of a time transferring it to the website...I THINK I am follwing directions....will give it another go

Re: Banner Help Needed. Trouble Posting.

If you are only able to save in BMP format, then you are very likely using Windows XP, and you have experienced one of the minor XP bugs.

Your cache is full.

Go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools and click on the Disk Cleanup option. Once you have run the cleanup you will be able to save images correctly.

:)))

Nice to help you

Browser: inter_cem@msn.com,3