This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do you download fonts? Then make them a font thaty you can actually USE?

I am not sure so IM me or post please.

Browser: reesescup 0o0,2

Re: How do you download fonts? Then make them a font thaty you can actually USE?

Use HOW? If you are on the wrong board asking for help with your wordprocessor, just follow the instructions on the download page, then go to control panel to install the fonts.

If you are on the right board, but have the wrong idea, please not that the fonts we see on websites are on OUR computers. Not on the site.

Re: Re: How do you download fonts? Then make them a font thaty you can actually USE?

Theoretically you can use any font you like on a webpage, but as Corwings mentioned: if your visitors don't have them installed they'll see the fonts their browsers use as defaults: usualy Times, Arial or Courier.

The safest thing is to stick to fonts that most people have installed: Arial, Verdana, Times or Times New Roma, Courier or Courier New

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Use HOW? If you are on the wrong board asking for help with your wordprocessor, just follow the instructions on the download page, then go to control panel to install the fonts.

If you are on the right board, but have the wrong idea, please not that the fonts we see on websites are on OUR computers. Not on the site.

I know I know :D

Oh you can of course put it them as a picture.Just open paint and write if you want to write so long ı can't help you sorry

Browser: inter_cem@msn.com,3

Re: I know I know :D

Not very useful for those who are forced (or choose) to surf without being able to view graphics.

Even less useful for making your site visible to search engines.