This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help please

I'm trying to open up a online dating website but I'm not sure how to fix it so people can fill out profiles like I can't add a way to continue and I can't really explain it I guess click on it to go to another page please check my website and you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't get it like all the other dating sites.

Re: help please

hmmm....this idea is nice but rather complicated for the novice web designer.

since the bravenet's photo center is rather limited in the Free version....

and you may want your visitors to be able to instantly add their profile right?

let's forget the Bravehost web site and just create a Group somewhere....

you can still name it want you want..it is still a web site, as you can design web pages, and have all kinds of features added for no charge or hassle in organizing it....

i think that MSN groups would be the best choice.....

if you want it to be clean, make sure the settings are solely stated....

if you want it to be purely adults only, and here you may get some unwanted photos added to the albums, but as manager of that group, you can moderate anything you want.....

it already puts in place, places for profiles and lets your members create their own albums, and even have as many message boards as you see fit.....

it sounds very interesting and fun, if you would like some help with it, i will be more than willing...i am very familiar with MSN groups.....
go to MSN, if you have a .net passport, you just sign right in, if you don't, create one, using any email address....it is that easy....
the best catagory for this type of site, would be in the "PEOPLE" section, in general....

if the group thing is not what you want, let me know and i can figure some stuff out to help you set it up here at your bravehost account, will take a little research.

~cindy

Re: help please

You can check out my website for tips.