This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bravenet email forum copy/paste code does not accept more than three answers

Hello,

I am having trouble understanding how to make my email forum accept more than three questions. I have multiple questions that I have entered into it, the same way bravenet has showed in their sample email forum, which I copied and pasted. I have both the check questions, (where you check a list of answers with check boxes) and I also have the scroll down lists (one asking the country they are from, and the other asking which state they reside).

I saved my changes and looked at the new saved webpage. It looked just fine. I was able to answer the text questions, check as many answers as I wanted, and check a country and a state. I clicked submit and it went to the confirm page, which asks if three out of the ten questions that I answered were correct. I thought that was weird that it only confirmed if three of the answers were right. It wasn't the first three answers of the form either, it was scattered answers.

I then checked my email that bravenet has from my subscription, where they are supposed to send all my email forum answers. The email only gave me three answers, the same scattered answers that were asked to confirm.

I looked all over the web for answers before I decided to ask in this forum. It is very frustrating, for there is no evidence of errors, and why would bravenet only allow three questions in an email form? I think bravenet's code is a little off but I can't figure it out.

Here is my webpage's code. Please check it in your editor on the visual page, and maybe you can tell me what is wrong.

Before I forget, here is the link to my "trial and error page" where the form currently resides: http://thebbse.bravehost.com/practisepage.html

Here is the webpage's entire code, please tell me if you see any errors:

Empty File

Enter your email address:
Enter your desired user name:
Enter your desired password you will need to access your account:
Confirm password:
In order to help you and other members on BBSE find bloggers of similar interests, please choose your interests/hobbies by checking clicking only on what you are interested in:

Professional/freelance writing
I am interested in finding friends
I am single and am interested in finding a relationship
art
Instant messaging
singing
Country where you live:
State (if live in U.S.):

Here is my email if you'd like to email me: sunnyupwithme@netscape.net

Thank you so much for your time!

Browser: countrygirl2woman20 (yahoo messenger),4