This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Music...

hey

i found this java script code to use but so far i can only get one song to play...does anyone know how i can get more than just one song? btw, its for xanga not bravenet

or...

<bgsound src="yourfile.mid" loop="1">

Re: Music...

What you need to do is creat your playlist on your computer. This will be of type m3u (mp3), wpl (Windows Media Player), rpm(rm files) etc.

Open the playlist in Notepad and change the paths to the files from your computer to where they'll be on the server.

Upload the playlist and the audio files to the server.

In the HTML page put - this assumes your playlist is called plist.m3u

Ray

Browser: brisray,4

Re: Re: Music...

is there a way i can do that with itunes?

actually how do i make the playlist on my computer that will allow me to put it on notepad?

Re: Re: Re: Music...

Most players will let you do this. For Windows Media Player just click on Hrlp then look for Playlists in the Index. This will show you how to find the media and add it to the lists. All the playlists I mentioed before are simple text files and cam be opened in Notepad for editing.

Ray

Browser: brisray,4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Music...

ok ive got my playlist in the notepad now what do i do? then what do i do after that?...lol i only know the simple html stuff so sry for the Q's

Re: Re: Re: Re: Music...

lol also do you know any free servers that would let me upload or put the list on?

can u make it play differnet songs like a shuffle?