Return to Website

Tallulah Message Board

Welcome to the Tallulah Bankhead Message Board! This is a place to post your thoughts and questions about Tallulah - have fun!

Forum: Tallulah Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
I'm related to Tallulah Bankhead

Hi Everyone! Really I am related to Tallulah Bankhead. It took some digging to explain it but John Hollis is my Great,great,great,great,great,great,great,grandfather. (WHEW!)
It all circles around John Hollis, his youngest son, William had a son, Ruben, who had a son, Ransom, who had a son, Uriah, (who married several times). Uriah Hollis is the father of Nancy Ella Hollis who was born 4-1-1870. She met and married Andrew (Jack) Walker, born 07-29-1856 and they were married 12-24-1888. Ella and Jack were the parents of Spreadney Jackson Walker (aka "Pud"). Spreadney married Etta Bryant, and had 5 children, J.C. Walker, Della Mae Walker, Andrew Jackson (Jack) Walker, Emmett Walker, and Beaulah Faye Walker. Beaulah Married Albert Peter Davis and had 2 children, Bruce Gene Davis, and Nyla Carol Davis. Bruce married Margaret Faye Smith, (Peggy) 07/01/1967 and had 2 children...Shawnna Michele Davis (ME!!)born 02/15/1968 and Jason Albert Davis, born 01/20/1972.
Okay, maybe no one cares, but I happen to think it's really neat! If anyone has any other information regarding the Hollis Family or any other relatives, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Shawnna Reid

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com