Return to Website

Question and Answer Forum

Post questions, or give answers, about soda collecting, bottles, collectibles, etc.. Please be as detailed as possible with your question, as well as your answer. Thank you!

Forum: Question and Answer Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
FITZ's bottle

I live in Northern Maine..sometimes I find bottles at old dumps in the woods...recently I found a FITZ's bottle, but don't know anything about it....I can tell you it's green.. holds 7 oz...the painted advertisment on the front reads: drink FITZ's beverages "it's good"....the reverse reads: contents 7 fl. ozs. ..FITZ's beverages Houlton, ME .....state inspected well water........when I tried to do a search on FITZ's...I come up with some famous root-beer in St. Louis Mo.(though the logo writing style is the same on their bottles)...the only thing associated with Houlton is that a local Tom Fitzpatrick had a dining hall in 1947 with his brothers..but then in 1948 opened another dining hall and started a bottleing plant...is that then where this bottle came from?...what is the apx. age of this bottle?...and what would be its market value, if any, when trying to sell it?....any help is appreciated..thanks

Eric

Email  
Re: FITZ's bottle - by Daytondigger - Jun 2, 2009 8:12pm
Re: FITZ's bottle - by Eric - Jun 3, 2009 9:03am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com