Return to Website

Open Chat & Rant Board

Open Chat & Rant Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CE Worlds Bids

I agree. But PROVE it. Not to a chat board (although you would be surprised at who reads this thing), but to the real event officials. get to work.

Rumour is false , they added 10 new people to the team ... That's it :) without naming any names there are some who are bitter because they didn't earn a bid . Instead of spending your time complaining on this board why don't you get your butt in the gym and work harder so you can get your bid next year. And also, I thought I should mention that they most definately did not use athletes from other gyms.

I read and heard a rumour that Niagara All-Stars received a bid to Worlds this year...does anyone know if that's true?

Watching them at Provincials, I certainly hope not...

After not getting one of CE provincials they came to a Quebec competition to try and get one there. But no they did not succeed.

Thank god...

I also heard they are opening a second gym in Niagara Falls?

thats been on their website all year they don't have the numbers to keep the one gym going not sure how they have enough to open another.

does anyone know if theres a video of niagara allstars "worlds" team this year anywhere??
i can only find the year the they went to worlds on youtube

Niagara All Stars coaches do not know what they are doing!! As a parent of an ex Niagara All Star, I am disgusted at the lack of knowledge from this organization. I would highly recommend doing your research when finding a cheer club. Just because you are certified on paper, that doesn't mean you know what you are doing!! Stop copying routines and be original!