Welcome to the National Cheer Chat and Message Board
Return to Website

Open Chat & Rant Board

Open Chat & Rant Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Nationals XXV Scores on line

I laughed when I read this post. Its part of a mentality that I find the worst thing about cheerleaders.

That is pretty fast for official score posting, though the people that actually care, are usually there, or know someone who can fill them in. And if you do know someone that knows the results, usually they are out until the same time Sunday. You say 100 pictures like any of your friends actually did any math or input to get these things online. Apples and oranges.

As for the actual competition itself, this thing is designed for people over 18. As one of those people I am quite happy to take care of myself. I like that I can be uncensored at a competition, and I like not competing with a million younger cheerleaders. I like doing this competition for me.

So who, honestly as an 18+ cheerleader, needs what you listed?

Who does a full run through 10 minutes before floor time, and needs a fully sprung practice mat? There are plenty of sprung surfaces backstage to warm your shit up on. Manage your time, you are an adult now.

Who wants to go back and forth between divisions to grind out as many teams in the least time? Is there enough divisions for this to even be feasible?

Who could hear the practice gym when the main gym music was running? This is a facility issue there genius. Find an arena in Canada during prime hockey season that will lend out 2 rinks for 2 days, and keep your costs down.

Who actually needs event staff when they are 18? Were they all actually that invisible? Are you sure you dont already know all the answers like your post implies? I dont require massage therapy, a tourguide, or even someone to tape me up anymore, I'm a big boy now and can tie my own shoes.

I guess I just overall disagree with how you think an adults competition should be run. And a few kids comps a year is enough for me to always go to this one.