Return to Website

Cathi's Place Message Forum

Hello and welcome to the Message Forum! Here's your chance to post messages to me and to other visitors about whatever your little heart desires. Of course I like to talk about all things to do with writing, painting, Canadian, children, being a parent, being alive, children with special needs (especially with Asperger's, PDD, hyperlexia), astrology, spirituality, Myers-Briggs personality profiles, ah - what the heck, anything!

Cathi's Place Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is me just blathering away

Hello, it's been a while, and the world is not the same since I started this. I wanted to post something 'cause it's a little creepy seeing the last new post entitled "the end of the world has come" so I'm bathering.

Speaking of creepy, someone told me to try this and it certainly did creep me out. So, if you have Word, go to Fonts, pick Webdings and size 36. Then type NYC. Now, go to Fonts again, pick Wingdings and size 36. Then type NYC. Yikes!

Also, a pretty interesting website, the colour test - no, it's not the "What's your colour" thing, (I'm Blue Green Orange Gold if you must know) but this has you pick a bunch of colours, twice then tells you what the state of "you" is right now. Fought it eerily accurate. Go to http://www.colorquiz.com and see what you come up with!

I have been unbelievably busy right now, moving, packing, unpacking, going to appointments for my son, etc., and of course overshadowing all of that was the terrorist acts on the 11th. On my website, my Cathi's comments talks about all of that, so I won't repeat it here.

To the people of the States, my heartfelt sympathies are with you. This has been a scary time for the rest of us, especially for those who have children. We need to take the time to talk to our children, and let's all do ourselves a favour and turn off the endless reports about it on t.v. - read a book, listen to music, write a poem, paint a painting, do whatever that makes you feel happy, makes you laugh, gives your soul a life. You're alive, you're reading this, and as hideous as everything that happened goes, life goes on and we are here to give love and to share and so let's do that. Take the time to share your feelings, talk to your children about this, do something special for yourself, and do what you can to continue to make your life that much better. We all need to have a little emotional communion after such a scary thing. Let's share.

A great big cyber <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>> to whoever reads this.

Cathi