Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
master taught

1 {} slave crab (Wan Ounu)

· · · · I volunteered to become masters of vent sexual toys.

· · · · our mission is to make the host to get the maximum pleasure.

· · · · and master together, without the consent of the owner, I can not put on clothes.

· · · · if the owner, I was in the bathroom, the toilet when, can not be closed, I had to do it, let the master admire my take a shower or toilet.

· · · · even in the open air, the host should touch me, insult me, I must bear.

· · · · since only the master toy, my actions and thinking are dominated by the owner, I can let the master up, placed, appreciation.

· · · · I shall not ************ without owner consent, or was found, to bear sac gucci homme his punishment.

· · · · my body only belongs to the owner of a person, can never be other people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. dog slaves (humanoid dog)

· · · · I will give up the dignity of the person, become the owner of private dog.

· · · · without the consent of the owner, I shall erect the body.

· · · · my sac voyage paul smith body is the people, but the heart is a dog, the owner let me naked, with a collar and a bell, stay home, eat dog food, is behoove things.

· · · · the first thing in the morning, with my tongue for host body take a shower.

· · · · I observe strict discipline. The master call, should not slow, master life, do not lazy, sac à dos mcm master taught, to be king;
相关的主题文章: