Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
he was not alone

when young, we do not understand love. We think that won't allow him to smoke, in order not to let him get lung sac gucci cancer; forbid him wine, in order to protect his liver; don't let him watch all night, don't let him on the Internet, in sac bottega veneta femme order to ensure that his sleep; he and his friends not allowed to play cards, go to a restaurant, in order not to let it waste business, nothing.

love him, and we will give him some space. We can not because of ceinture burberry love, was stripped of his love and freedom. Man smoking and drinking, like a woman shopping dressing, it is a heartfelt joy. And without it, man is a little too much happiness. So, if not to smoke or drink alcohol heavily, if not affect health, then, when smoking help him ignition, when drinking with his two cups! Maybe you'll find out, his happiness is your happiness.

What

men like, accompany him, nest in his arms, his smile, his mad, see him down, as long as you stay with him, don't complain, maybe he forgot about you, that you were asleep, he does not know, but, when he finished time, he will gently hold you. Man love the Internet, you let him go, some of the time, man can find success in the net, find a hero, people always have some spiritual sustenance. Man is not a friend, as long as he is not the night Sheng Xiao, occasionally and friends get together, you should be happy for him. A friend of the people, he was not alone, not paranoid. Don't be jealous of his friend, don't say you not his friend, a person's life, in addition to love, affection, he also need of friendship.

have, we do not understand love, easy to close the distance. We will find that we love, the man who is good for. He can be in the car and strangers intimate conversation; he saw the old man will enthusiastically seat; he is on his way to a familiar greeting people; he seems to have everything, but in the outside, only the US, he is so easy to overlook. He forgot your birthday, he will forget to accompany you shopping, even after the holiday, he fell asleep, he should not talk with you. You are wondering, why, why the man who is good for, but I didn't take? His friends can chat late into the night, why the face I have nothing to say, why let him watch TV with me, he tired to sleep? My dear, don't think so, he is kind to everyone, to all who thoroughly, it is because he and they have distance. Men are vain, he would face, he also to socialize. And you, you are his lover, in his eyes, you are your own person, he need not in front of you, live so tired. So, you need to understand a bit, a man of your neglected, in fact, it is to treat you as my own. So, don't complain that he ignores you, remember, as long as he can in time and others a cordial conversation with your hand, when going to bed in the evening hold your body, so;
相关的主题文章: