Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
china jerseys nba Yearning for fast food Try the

Power Crunch gets expert feedback on a different workout routine every week. This week, George Cohon, founder of McDonald's Restaurants of Canada, shares his exercise regimen.

Founder of McDonald's Restaurants of Canada and McDonald's in Russia,china jerseys nba, George Cohon enjoys a health-conscious lifestyle in Toronto and Palm Beach, Fla. This septuagenarian credits consistent, varied exercise for his longevity and success in business.

MY GOALS

"To stay healthy and keep in shape. To do that, you have to keep exercising on a regular basis."

MY WORKOUT

"I ride my bike two to three times a week,nba jerseys," Mr. Cohon says. And each outing lasts about an hour. "When in Toronto, I ride the Martin Goodman Trail along the bottom of the city or [at other times]it might be the Niagara Escarpment. I'm in Palm Beach and [recently]rode 18 miles. ... But riding is different in Palm Beach. It's flat."

"I play golf twice a week. I like swimming,china hockey jerseys, too."

"I also play tennis twice a week, more when I'm in Florida. I play competitive doubles. At my club,china wholesale jerseys, I was the men's singles runner-up and winner of the seniors' doubles."

"I never like running. I walk a lot with my golden retriever. I'm the co-chair of Toronto's Santa Claus Parade and I walk the whole five-kilometre route."

MY LIFESTYLE

"I flunked retirement. I travel a lot. In Toronto, I'm at the office every day, but it's important to me to have a healthy lifestyle and that's a combination of exercising often and the foods you eat.

"I eat at McDonald's a couple of times a week. There are all kinds of choices now. ... After my [18-mile Palm Beach]ride, I had a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, salad and a bottle of water,cheap hockey jerseys, but I didn't eat the bread. It's a protein platter."

MY MOTIVATION

"To be in good shape," Mr. Cohon says. "Once you stop [exercising] you stop being active and you give up. Your health suffers. It's important to exercise. I've been consistent. My weight has been the same for 40 to 50 years."

相关的主题文章: