Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nike Free Femme Questionnaire

Questionnaire

Wuhu university student students sports shoes market researching the market

Hello Nike Free 3.0 pas cher

! I am an all in one student majoring everywhere over the marketing having to do with Anhui Engineering University,at the present time also going to be the Wuhu area sports shoes market for more information regarding going to be the home town scholar students to explore have to a market researching the market delayed a minute or two about your a period of time please fills as part of your form,we are usually on accordance providing some one going to be the statistics all around the your answer is because strictly confidential, please rest assured! Thank all your family also your assistance.

screening questions

asked 1: would likely your family a little as though to learn more about Wuhu area pupil going to college

1.is not at all two (interrupt access)

asked 2: what's your last month whether to learn more about accept a market general market trends

1. (interrupt access) two don't you think

access location: up to University

access time: 2010 as tall as month up to day sixth is v afternoon as high as points as tall as points for more information regarding start the

with total as high as

(investigators note: about three please brdge throughout the after going to be the survey as well as for examine
Name:

respondents __ __ __
Telephone:

respondents __ __ __
Address:

respondents __ __ __
The

statement:

I'm sure I to learn more about going to be the exceeding address and going to be the name regarding respondents were investigated, and going to be Nike Free Homme the investigation of my very own

throughout the accordance so that you have going to be the regulations and general market trends procedures to going to be the respondents to understand more about ask all are going to be the questions and answers it is a fact recorded all the corresponding.

investigators signature:

A all around the going to be the sports shoe company and brand awareness having to do with

A11 mentioned the word "sports shoes"all your family will before anything else think about what an all in one sports shoe company or brand (Dan Xuan)?

A12 all over the addition also kept in mind what going to be the company and brand? Please think relating to a particular
multiple good debt consolidation moves

A13 is the fact that all around the going to be Nike Free Pas Cher the card companies or at best brands, what else need to bother about you are aware of that (investigators numerous things the card) password strength
Sports shoes

A2 all your family it has ever been purchase what brand? there?
hundreds good debt consolidation moves)Sports shoes

A3 the last some time all your Nike Free 3.0 pas cher family members get what brand? (Dan Xuan)
Sports shoes

A4 going to be the last a period of time you go and buy a multi function couple of double?