Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Concept Racing Wheelchair Trainer

Hello Lisa,

First let me introduce myself:

(I'll keep this short) My name is Aaron St. Peter, (23yrs of age) and I am from a small town called Millinocket, which is located in the middle "to" northern half of the State of Maine, USA. Like yourself, I am very active with sports. Outdoor sports have gained my interest for some time now because of the location that I was born and raised in. Therefor, my interests consist of snowmobiling, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, whitewater kayaking etc..

I am a senior in Industrial Design (product development) at the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston Massachusetts. I am currently working on my senior thesis which involves training for racing wheelchair athletes. I was inspired to develop an Interactive Wheelchair Trainer from a seminar that Bob Hall at "New Halls Wheels" had at my school.

Your website was very informative about who you are as an individual and what you like to do. (VERY inspirational) So far, I'm about two months into the project, excluding research time, and I'm disappointed that I just ran across your website so late. But thats ok. I would still like to gain some feedback from YOU about this sport that you've gained all of this passion for. (Before this e-mail gets too long), I would like it if you could e-mail me back if you are interested in giving me feedback on FOUR concepts that I've developed. Sorry to inform you so late, but I have my second presentation on Thursday the 26th of June. You would be a great benefit for me to gain more feedback on how you train as an individual.

Thank you and best of luck to you with all of your future achievements. Hope to hear back from you soon!

PS: I posted a message under your message link that has my temporary website for more information about me.

Thanks again!

Aaron