Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Summer plans

Awsome Summer Plans Lisa!!! Are you doing the Sask. 20K?? I plan to do it

Cya in Metro!!

Stef

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So here's my itinerary for the summer. I'm going to be playing basketball and training hard for the month of May. I have a tournament in Edmonton on the first weekend of May, then we head to Toronto for Nationals on May long. I'm also going to be busy working on the rez yearbook during this time. I will be back and forth between Moose Jaw and Candle Lake for the month of May, and at the end of the month I am moving to Candle for the rest of the summer. At the beginning of June I start work at Weyerheauser!! It's about a 40 minute drive from the lake - so it's absolutely perfect

I have to go back to Toronto at the end of July for Metro. If all goes well, and assuming I get the time off from work, I could be heading back to Europe for the Swiss Nationals at the end of August.

So, these are my summer plans. Everybody better come visit me at the lake! The BBQ will be fired up and the SeaDoo will have plenty of gas for when you do stop by.

Peace out kids

Lisa