Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Training

Thank you very much for the answer, Lisa.

By the way: is an update of your page planned ?

Greetings Martin

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there. I guess my legs aren't as atrophied as most, and I'm not really sure why!? I do have very active spasms so my thought is that the spasticity helps keep my legs somewhat toned. Hope that answers your question.

Lisa

Replying to:

Hi Lisa,

I am using a wheelchair since 3 years. Meanwhile my legs are terribly atrophied although I am using a passive trainer. I have the impression that your legs are nearly not atrophied. How do you train your legs or are you able to move them to some degree actively ?

Hope to receive a short answer from you.

Martin

Re: Re: Re: Training

Sorry.....the life of an engineering student doesn't provide much time for website updates. Check back in May

Replying to:

Thank you very much for the answer, Lisa.

By the way: is an update of your page planned ?

Greetings Martin

Replying to:

Hi there. I guess my legs aren't as atrophied as most, and I'm not really sure why!? I do have very active spasms so my thought is that the spasticity helps keep my legs somewhat toned. Hope that answers your question.

Lisa

Replying to:

Hi Lisa,

I am using a wheelchair since 3 years. Meanwhile my legs are terribly atrophied although I am using a passive trainer. I have the impression that your legs are nearly not atrophied. How do you train your legs or are you able to move them to some degree actively ?

Hope to receive a short answer from you.

Martin