Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where?

Hi,

You go to school in Saskatoon, and i was wondering what gym you use in town? I just moved here, and am looking for an accessible gym to go to. Do you have any suggestions?

thanks a lot!

Kelli

Re: where? GYM

Hey there,

I live on the University campus in residence and we have our own weight room. There are plenty of other gyms that are accessible like the Y and the gym at the fieldhouse. If you're interested in basketball at all, let me know and you can come out to a practive sometime

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

You go to school in Saskatoon, and i was wondering what gym you use in town? I just moved here, and am looking for an accessible gym to go to. Do you have any suggestions?

thanks a lot!

Kelli

Re: Re: where? GYM

i do like basketball! where do you guys practice? and when? maybe I will check it out

thanks a lot!

Replying to:

Hey there,

I live on the University campus in residence and we have our own weight room. There are plenty of other gyms that are accessible like the Y and the gym at the fieldhouse. If you're interested in basketball at all, let me know and you can come out to a practive sometime

Replying to:

Hi,

thanks a lot!

Kelli

Re: Re: Re: where? GYM

We play Mon, Wed, and Sun., but for the next few weeks we are holding our practices for Canada Games tesm members only. When we return from the Canada Games (mid March), I'll let you know when you can come out and play/watch.

Ciao

Replying to:

i do like basketball! where do you guys practice? and when? maybe I will check it out

thanks a lot!

Replying to:

Hey there,

Replying to:

Hi,

thanks a lot!

Kelli