Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Hi Lisa!

There is one picture on your homepage that shows you with glasses. Are you short sighted? Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?

My question

Hi Lisa! I hope you will answer my question. I really want to know that. Best regards, Cliff

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Lisa!

There is one picture on your homepage that shows you with glasses. Are you short sighted? Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?

Re: My question

In answer to your question....yes, I do require glasses but I always wear contacts. I have horrible eyesight and I can't see things that are far away. My prescription is around -7.5 if that means anything.

Thanks for the question.

Lisa

Replying to:

Hi Lisa! I hope you will answer my question. I really want to know that. Best regards, Cliff

Replying to:

Hi Lisa!

Re: Re: My question

Hi Lisa, thank You for your answer. My eyesight is horrible as well (-5.0). Because of that my fiancee is calling me "mole". I also wear contact lenses.

Replying to:

In answer to your question....yes, I do require glasses but I always wear contacts. I have horrible eyesight and I can't see things that are far away. My prescription is around -7.5 if that means anything.

Thanks for the question.

Lisa

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Lisa!