Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bonjour

Bonjour lisa.I am anthony and I am french so escuse me for my english.I don't know if you remember me but I was in lille during the world championship and I was in the warm-up stadium.A day you did me a signature and you was with jason lachance I think who did me a signature.Thanks very much.You have a wonderful web site.I would have liked to know if you can move your legs ,push a little on youyr legs?You answer to this question if you want but I noticed than your right leg moved alone and than you changed it of position so as to stop it,why and why haven't you any socks when you have a race?Merci thanks Anthony

Re: bonjour

Hi there,

I do remember giving you my signature. You are very observant to notice that my leg moved. That movement was not voluntary....i's called a spasm and it is very common with spinal cord injuries. It is an uncontrolled movement that is caused by a mix-up in the signals coming from the brain through the spinal cord.

Hope this answers your questions. Have a great day.

Lisa

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Bonjour lisa.I am anthony and I am french so escuse me for my english.I don't know if you remember me but I was in lille during the world championship and I was in the warm-up stadium.A day you did me a signature and you was with jason lachance I think who did me a signature.Thanks very much.You have a wonderful web site.I would have liked to know if you can move your legs ,push a little on youyr legs?You answer to this question if you want but I noticed than your right leg moved alone and than you changed it of position so as to stop it,why and why haven't you any socks when you have a race?Merci thanks Anthony