Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Personal Stories

What a story! Thank you for sharing it and I look forward to the next edition.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My New Life

Part 1

I began a new style of life when I was 10, this new life began at a Free Style Racing Competition at Big Mountain, in Montana. I was amoung the youngest at that compition at that time, anyway.. I had been practicing all day, the conditions were great, perfect snow, sunny, cold.... The Perfect Day. When it was finally my time to race, I went full out, going faster than I had before, and pulling bigger air than I had before, I was almost finished, and I only had on more jump to do on the floater, but I wanted to do something a little different for a change, so I hit the lip of the floater launching myself about 20 or 30 ft into the air, I was hoping for a Iron Cross double backflip, while I got through the first flip, and then something happen, I don't remember all that well, but I remember just all of a sudden dropping 20 feet and hittig my back on the hard packed snow, rolling down the hill and hitting a tree with my head. I turns out that I broke 3 vertabrae in my lower back when I hit the ground and cracked 2 in my neck when I hit the tree, after that I was in a coma for 2 weeks, and finally when I did wake up, I got to look foward to that wonderful thing called Rehab....

will write part 2 when I get more time

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I would like to collect some stories of people that have overcome enormous obstacles. If you or someone you know has a story to tell, post it here. I will be featuring stories on my website. You can make it as long or as short as you would like =)