Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: boyfriend

Haha very funny Jeff. I actually do know who you are so there is no need for an introduction....see ya at Metro I guess.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

well lisa are you curently taking applications to fill this empty boyfriend position hahaha

i'll have to introduce myself at the metro toronto wc challenge i'm a T52 racer as well

peace

jeff

Replying to:

Well, in answer to your question: no I do not currently have a boyfriend. Things are pretty hectic right now but hopefully things will slow down in the near future and I will find the 'one'.

Replying to:

Hi! Lisa, do you have a boyfriend? I hope this question is not to private. You are such a positive and very beautiful woman, so I would be very impressed if not. Bye, Lisa!

Re: Re: Re: Re: boyfriend

lisa, ya i tried to email you awhile back.....

actually there is finally going to be a demo wheelchair race at the CIS championships (canadian university indoor champs)here in windsor this year. you will be getting an invite to compete...my coach who is also the 600m coach at the u of windsor is heading it up and will be sending you a package or a letter soon....i've trained with the u of windsor for about 4-5 years now and i get into alot of abled bodied meets with the contacts i've made and now windsor made a wheelchair race as part of there bid to host the championships.....so we won the bid and the wc race should happen......so maybe i'll see ya here in my neck of the woods in march!

holla back

jeff

Replying to:

Haha very funny Jeff. I actually do know who you are so there is no need for an introduction....see ya at Metro I guess.

Replying to:

well lisa are you curently taking applications to fill this empty boyfriend position hahaha

i'll have to introduce myself at the metro toronto wc challenge i'm a T52 racer as well

peace

jeff

Replying to:

Well, in answer to your question: no I do not currently have a boyfriend. Things are pretty hectic right now but hopefully things will slow down in the near future and I will find the 'one'.

Replying to:

Hi! Lisa, do you have a boyfriend? I hope this question is not to private. You are such a positive and very beautiful woman, so I would be very impressed if not. Bye, Lisa!