Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bad luck while training ??

Hahaha! Just kidding. I have never actually flipped over backwards in my chair while training! I do carry a cell phone with me at all times just in case something happens. I recommend taking one with you, and don't try to attack any more ramps! Happy trainin'

Lisa

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was on my routine course near my house. I flipped over backwards twice. The first time I was near my car so I was able to use my car to get back up and into my live in chair. I am a C6-7 so it wasn't easy. The second time I fell; I was at the end of my workout. On mile 5 I tried to attack a small ramp and lost. When I flipped this time i had to scoot about 50 feet away to call for help. Like a dummy i left my cell phone in my car. So after I called for help they sent the Fire Department to me and they put me back in my racer and i finshed out the rest of my workout. It really sucked falling down. I hope a few of you get a good laugh out of it. Later