Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome

Welcome to the forum everyone! Use this to ask questions, talk about racing, disabilities, friends, your problems, or anything else! It's your place so do what you want.

Hi from Shazza

Hi Lisa

Cool Forum, I am just going around to the disability related forums to see what is about and thought I should say hi. I have a son with multiple disabilities aged 4 who just recieved his first wheelchair hence my interest.

Had fun reading what all had to say. You have a very busy and active day which is great to see. It makes me feel a little no (majorly) unfit and inadequit sitting here in my chair, doing not much at all with my day, except running around after my 2 kids........lol.

Shazza

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to the forum everyone! Use this to ask questions, talk about racing, disabilities, friends, your problems, or anything else! It's your place so do what you want.

Re: Hi from Shazza

Thanks for your interest!

Replying to:

Hi Lisa

Cool Forum, I am just going around to the disability related forums to see what is about and thought I should say hi. I have a son with multiple disabilities aged 4 who just recieved his first wheelchair hence my interest.

Had fun reading what all had to say. You have a very busy and active day which is great to see. It makes me feel a little no (majorly) unfit and inadequit sitting here in my chair, doing not much at all with my day, except running around after my 2 kids........lol.

Shazza

Replying to: