Return to Website

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)

Welcome everyone! Feel free to start a new topic or to say anything that comes to your mind. Don't be shy!

Lisa's General Forum (Froggy's Realm)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Europe Results

I am writing from Switzerland to share my results from German Nationals and the Swiss meet. In Germany I was very fast and managed to win all my events. Yesterday we had a meet in Switzerland and I broke the elusive 100 m world record....a record I have been chasing for 7 years. The unthinkable has happened and I have become a sprinter! I also broke my own world record in the 400 m. It was a great meet and now I am preparing to race my first marathon which takes place tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

Re: Europe Results

That's AWESOME Lisa!!!!

Congrats on the rest of your events in Europe!!

Keep in Touch,
Stefanie

Re: Europe Results

Great news! I completed my 1st marathon (phew!) in a time of 2:09.54 which demolished the previous world best by 20 minutes! I was pretty happy with my time and I learned a few things along the way (like not to aquaseal your water bottle the night before a race and that Red Bull is the greatest!). All things that will help me out in my next roadrace. I'm at home for a week or so then I heaf to Quebec for our Paralympic trials. I'll keep you posted on the results.