Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for plastic inj. mold manufacturers

I would be more than happy to help. I do not rep. for any one company. I have been in the tooling business for over 19 years and have several contacts all over the U.S.. I can get any type of tooling built for your company (injection, blow, structural foam, roto molds etc). I would like an opprotunity to look at any up coming projects you might have. I can supply you with three to six quotes from various companies which gives you a choice of who you would use. I will also offer you my own recommendation.

Thanks
JRB