Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Job posting for a mold maker

Labcon, North America is a growing, innovative manufacturer of propriety disposable products used in research laboratories. We need energetic, self-motivated people with strong project management skills. Knowledge of plastic processing methods including tooling and injection molding. Fast paced, high volume environment. We make 1 billion plastic parts per year that are used in everything from DNA sequencing to drug discovery. Great company with 45 year history. W are self-contained enterprise with design, engineering, tooling, molding and automation all under one roof. Based in Petaluma, Sonoma County, California.

MOLD MAKER:
Experienced Tool /Mold maker to build and repair plastic injection molds. Sinker EDM, wire EDM and CNC machining experience preferred. Five years' experience required. High School diploma or general education degree (GED). Labcon offers competitive salaries, with flexible hours and good benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, Life and AD&D. We offer an excellent 401(k) plan with company matching.
Please submit your resume including salary requirements by email to hr@labcon.com or fax to (707) 766-2196.

Help please

I am new to the plastics molding mfg business and have been searching for almost 3wks for salary info on many positions in this industry. I am a recruiter for a company that makes the plastic housing for cell phones.

Could you provide some of your salary info for some of the positions I am interested in? Or, guide me to a website or some other resource please?

Thank you,
Paula

Re: Job posting for a mold maker

Folks stay away from this company is nothing but a revolving door and an arogant plant manager.