Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mold designer wanted

We are looking for an injection mold designer
you must have experience in all phases of mold design
We use Pro-E,Solid Works.Cadkey and Mastercam
If you have hands on practical shop experience that is a plus
We are located in central New Jersey

Re: Mold designer wanted

Hello Tom..

I am a mold designer from Jordan , i am interested in the job posting you had in here. I am good experienced in injection molding and really looking forward discussing the way i can help on a freelace basis because i am looking for opportunities to increase my income. Kindly please reply to my email should you have interest. I can send you a detailed RESUME if this helps you make a diciion Thanks a lot

Its nice to get in touch with you. I am writing to you to explore the possibility of cooperation.

CAM TOOLS - The Digital Tool-Room offers, Total Solutions for all your Design through Manufacturing and related requirements, allowing a true transition from Art to Part along with high-end CAD/CAM services that would help you to increase your productivity.

We are Sales Partners for Delcam in India

We have gradually emerged from a sole consultant in the area of CAD/CAM to a consultancy firm offering numerous solutions in the same field. We have successfully completed several complex projects ranging from plastic products for consumer markets to complex components for leading automobile companies like Maruti, Telco, Honda, Fiat, Bajaj, Ashok Leyland etc..

Our technical strengths which include a team of Dynamic Engineers who have developed excellent skills related to Product design, Reverse Engineering Mould design and CNC Machining, coupled with World class CAD/CAM Software such as Full Product range from Delcam,i.e. Power Shape, Power Mill, Copy Cad, Art Cam, Power Inspect, I-DEASTM, MastercamTM and ImagewareTM allow us to serve our customers in a better way.

We would like to offer you following services:-

1) 3D Solid/Surface modeling, by using Ideas 11.0, Power Shape5.6, Mastercam 9.0

2) Reverse Engineering, by using Imageware10.5 , Copy Cad 5.5, Power Shape 5.6

3) Core/Cavity separation, Electrode Design by using Power Shape, PS Mould Maker.

4) Tool Path Generation, by using Power Mill 5.5, Mastercam9.0

We at CAM TOOLS believe in a completely professional approach to work, thus ensuring a smooth and timely completion of all projects undertaken. With our technical expertise, and a complete customer oriented approach, we have already made a name for ourselves as leading providers of CAD/CAM and other value added services related to Mould design and Manufacturing.

For more details regarding us please visit our website www.digitaltoolroom.com

Thanks & Regards

Paresh Panchal.

C.E.O.

I am a mold toolmaker with Design backgrounds in injection molding, automation, progressive die. I use Cadkey software with 3d Modeling. I am located in Bristol, Ct. USA
Thanks Dale A.