Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mold bases

I am the Program Head of the Machine Tool Technology program at Boise State University. We have a pallet of aluminum dieplates that we received as a donation from Jabil Corp. when they went out of business in our area. We are trying to find a home for them. These plates are approximately 24" square, have two 2" linear guide bearings, and weigh approximately 80 pounds. They were tooled to trim pc boards. I would like to find a user for these instead of turning them in for scrap value. I have digital photos of them if you would like to see them. If you are interested in these please feel free to email me and we can discuss pricing and/or other terms of purchase. Thanks!