Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Staying Globally Competitive

What do you think is the unfair advantages that Mold Makers need to stay globally competitive in todays growing global market?

Re: Staying Globally Competitive

mold makers have never and will never have a level
playing field everything is qualified vendors price and
delivery stop looking at the far east ( that's east of Texas) look at NAFTA it will work if we just concentrate
on taking mold making jobs from canada move them to America and mold and assemble in mexico and ship back to canada for sales to canada America and mexico
how ever I think we should by all of raw materials from china so that we can restart producing our own here when they run out and start selling them ours
"visualize whirlled peas"

Re: Staying Globally Competitive

Hi Rebecca,

Sad more mold makers haven't responded to your question. After a lifetime in that industry, I'm on the outside looking in now.

The men who are running that show have yet to learn what it means to think outside of the box.

I have a degree in vehicle design and bought my first foreign car....I chose the Honda Accord which is very American made.