Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is moldmaking

Hi, My name is Chessa Manion. We are in a moldmaking group, and one of my friends wants to wor for my father, the only problem is, although my father hired him, he knows nothing about moldmaking whatsoever. Cna you guys please if you have the time, send me an email on how to explain some things to him? I am only 15, so I dont know a whole lot about moldmaking, just the start of the start of it. Thanks so much, and please emasil me any info you feel neccesary. Thanks,

Chessa Manion

Re: What is moldmaking

Chessa-- you probably haven't received a reply because the guys who use this forum are really busy and you have a BIG question. But I did notice this at amba.org that may help you--

"The Future Is Gold"
A brochure featuring moldmaking as as rewarding career. Also includes an earnings comparison chart. Ideal for distributing at career fairs to students. First 10 copies are FREE; qty. 50-75: $20; 76-100: $25. Contact AMBA at (630)980-7667 or e-mail info@amba.org for larger quantities.

Re: What is moldmaking

I still have that brochure and mine dates back over 10 years. The future wasn't all that gold or busy for me. Maybe the guys visiting this site are getting something of value that I missed out on.

Does AMBA want to help get me through law school after I got downsized in the trade following 14 years of service?

You sound like AMBA's spokesman.

Have a great day!