Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need a Mold Built!

I need a company that can build a mold that will be able to be used in a high volume production situation. The mold will be for glass beverage containers for drinking and stem ware. Thank you Please call Maluki at 404-786-8672

Re: Need a Mold Built!

I am an American tooling shop in China and we have been here now 15 years and trained many of the South China mold makers, that means I know most of the shops and their best employees because many of them came through my training.
Maluki

Please contact me at anytime with e-mail CAD file or at Tech NH Asia Ltd., from the US it would be, my cel-phone 011-852-9196-8857 my fax is 852-2330-1461.
If you're on the east coast then we're 12 hours ahead and from the west coast then it's 15 hours.

My factory is in China and we do nothing but build molds and run production. No garage sales or copy watches or other distractions, only American and European quality mold making with the exact standards as you specify and request and the delivery schedules on time.

I make the tools and commission them to nothing less than a hang and run situation in your shop so that all you have to do is prep your machine and run the tool, no muss no fuss and weeks of headaches.

I have 35 years in as a mold maker and have never made a bad mold for anyone, I came out of the COnnecticut tool shops and ethics of work has been transferred to here and continues. I also have a shop in the US and am able to service your needs in anyway you see fit whether through the US or only direct here in Asia involvement.

I offer Asian competitive pricing and nothing but top quality, however I don't want to be the same "bad Asian shop" that everyone talks about and I will not even offer low quality steel replacements or just plain trash quality short-cut method work because then it all goes around back to the bad guy issues.

Thanks,
Joe
Email: osu@netvigator.com
Email: osu@netvigator.com

Dear Sir,

Hope all the best with you.

Greatwall Mould is a mold-maker, specialized in plastic moulds in China. We provide service of making
the moulds, and produce the relative products.

Each year,we produce about 700 sets of toolings and about 400 sets of 700 is exported to overseas.
Such as USA, UK and other Europe countries.And we have already enjoyed high reputation among
our customers because of high quality, competitive prices and excellent service.

We have professional engineers and experienced staff who are full of creativity and good at communication
in both Chinese and English. With our rich experience in project management, your project can be in-house
implemented effectively.

If you have some project on hand, please send us to quote you. I welcome you to visit our factory at any time

For more information, please pay a visit to our website: www.greatwall-mould.com

Your attention in Greatwall Mould will be highly appreciated!!

Best regards,

Stephanie He

Assistant Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greatwall Mould Co., Ltd.

Add : Unit C, 23/F, Tower A, Neptunus Mansion, Nanshan,
Shenzhen City, China 518067
Tel : 0086-755-26416049
Fax : 0086-755-26416097
Email : Stephanie@greatwall-mould.com
Web : http://www.greatwall-mould.com

I have some obsolete but good condition beverage molds
on the shelf they can be modified to suit your needs
and guaranteed to meet your production requirements with
our mold maintenance agreement