Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for microwelder

I am currently looking for a microwelding service for mold repair.

Re: looking for microwelder

Hello Sir,
I saw your post and would like to offer Integrity Welding's services to you. We are a top quality Microscopic welding shop and offer prices typically 30% or more cheaper than other comparable welders on the east coast. We have a large local customer base as well as customers across the country. For more information you can visit our website at www.integritywelding.com. Thank you.
Jeff R. Hollenbeck

There are alternatives to sending your molds out for this service. There is a new, very easy to use microwelding system available that can be used by anyone and get professional results.
The machine is called X-Cytation, a combination resistance /pulse-tig.
You can call PPT Associates at 1-866-PRO-TOOL or visit the web site at www.pro-polishing-tools.com.

Rodger,
If you would like call me with the specifics for your repairs our # is 303-931-4225. We offer mold repair using micro laser welding technologies.
Regards J Morley
LW Technologies

We are a new international association "The United States Microscopic Welding Association"
Please visit us and look at the members links section which will direct you to companies not only close by ,but companies who are committed to training and the future as well as many other fine points.

Regards,

Mark S. Richards

We use a microwelder in our plant that was purchased from Rocklin Manufacturing Company in Sioux City, Iowa. Phone # 1-800-255-6046. Mailing address is
Rocklin Mfg Co
110 South Jennings Street
Sioux City, Iowa 51102

I offfer a TIG microweld service, not only can I weld your part but can machine to finish or near finish depending on your needs. I run wire edm, surface grinding, and CNC mill, CAD system with internet connection so there is no mistake in communication. On a twice day UPS and FedEx schedual, turn around time is generally 1-2 days and you can view you repair before it is returned by digital picture emailed to you if needed. Available 24 hours a day by phone or Nextel 2way radio. 256-355-3420

Microweld in Maple Grove, MN has always done good work for us.

call DYTON CORPORTION
ASK FOR HERB LEVINE 1-800-521-3060
THEY HAVE A NEW WELDER OUT
I HAVE A OLDER ONE IT DOESN'TGO LOWER ON THE AMPS LIKE THE NEW ONE.TELL HIM I SENT YOU.
YOU WILL SAVE ALOT OF TIME&MONEY DOING IT IN HOUSE!

Visit http://www.usmwa.com for true input and direction on microscopic welding. This is an association dedicated to all interested in this field. Yes, you can go to companies who's sole goal is to sell equipment or consumables. But if you truly want the insiders view of what is going on in this industry and how to get into it yourself, call Mark at 772-778-1125 or Lee at 401-722-6942. We offer technical support, certified training, qualified consumables, and honesty. Stick to the industries first standard, The United States Microscopic Welding Association Inc.

We are an experienced Moldmaker in Hong Kong and subsidiaries in Shenzhen, China. Our major accounts include Philips, GE, etc.. Please visit us at www.brainassets.com

Thanks!
Email: nchan@brainassets.com.hk