Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Journal

I received my journal yesterday and what a great product! Chris you told me that you had your hand in this! Well there is more in it then just your hand, you have your very essence within it! I touched your signature and what you wrote as you sined it and wow, the over feeling of love and joy just filled me! So anyone that wants a special thing come their way, I would suggest you get your journal now!

Re: New Journal

So glad you are loving the new journal!!

Hugs xx

Christopher

I love journals! I took care of my grandma for over 20 years and she always kept a journal.. She wrote all her thoughts but she also wrote notes and stories, poems and all sorts of things..When she left us and I was cleaning her room, I came across her writings and I sat and read them and cried at the beauty that she had unwittingly left behind.. She had letters to me telling me how much she loved and appreciated me, she left writings for my children and grandchildren.. These journals are more precious to me than any "thing" that she would have left for me. She was always a person of great faith, she always gave during her life but her loving heart and giving nature continued even after her death..I guess I wrote this so you would know just what keeping a journal can mean not only to you but to those that love you after your gone..Journal with love and always know that it could someday be the best gift you could give.. xoxox

Thank you Cindy for that beautiful message. What a treasured gift her journals are for you now!! Memories that will never fade in time!!

Love & Blessings,

Christopher

BTW.. Hi Cindy, nice to meet you! Will be easy to remember your name...lolol
Treasure your new journal, it could mean the world to someone else later..
Sending love as always!

Cindy (I will start using a P after my name so we know who is who)

So glad that some of you are making friends through this message board and community!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this!!

Love,

Christopher