Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Christopher's Psychic & Spiritual Enrichment Audio CD's
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ART OF HEALING CD!

Christopher: I recieved my copy of your Art of Healing CD and listened to it last night. WOW!!! I couldnt listen to it just once...I had to listen to it a second time and plan to listen to it again and again! This CD helped me to understand so much more about healing which is what I have been wanting to learn more about.
Sometimes I get overwhelmed when I listen to others talk about healing because they know so much and sometimes I dont understand what they are talking about and it makes me feel so small.
But in your CD you kept it so simple and easy to understand. That is what I love about your teachings!! There is just no one else out there that explains things like you do!!
The love and care you put into this CD is so strong I felt like you were right here in the room with me. It is absolutely so beautiful I had to listen to it twice to feel the love and beauty all over again!
I was so glad to hear you talk about clearing our energy after we send healing to people. I never knew that before and I wondered why sometimes when I meditate and pray for healing for others I hurt so bad physically when I get up out of it to go about my day. I mean my whole body can just ache sometimes., rally bad!! Now I know its because I am not clearing out the energy.Thank you!!
You have helped me so much to understand healing through this CD...I just cant thank you enough!!You are so AWESOME!!!!
Sending you love my friend and Blessings!!!
Marcy

Re: ART OF HEALING CD!

WOW!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful review of this special healing CD. I spent two years working on that particular CD while reviewing my journals and various experiences that I've encountered and stories that clients have shared with me over the years.

So glad you enjoyed it!!!

Love and blessings,

Christopher